where villains spend the weekend
amplitudeandexcursion-deactivat said: Share 10 things about yourself and pass it on to 10 of your favorite followers. <3 (pretty please? :D)
1. I play the flute, piccolo, alto flute, alto sax, tenor sax, clarinet, soprano recorder, alto recorder, and pan pipes?!? and I play the first five on a regular basis.
2. I love Elvis, and after visiting Graceland I painted the TV room lightning bolt mural on my wall.
3. I got my bellybutton pierced and my parents don’t know!
4. I grew up in the hood. It is the straight up hood. I didn’t choose the thug life, but I have learned how to cut a bitch using a house key, so I guess it chose me.
5. I am going to dye my hair red next week and I’m suuuuuper excited.
6. When I was in preschool I played Jesus Christ in the Passion Play. I am a girl.
7. I have a soft spot for bass and saxophone players, as well as people who listen to good jazz. I will inevitably be screwed over many times down the road relationship-wise because of this.
8. Winnie the Pooh is my main man, and I’ve had the same bear since I was two weeks old. He’s going to college (UNCSA) with me to study Pooh Performance.
9. I never get nervous when I perform, and that’s because a very wise man once told me, “whenever somebody asks if you’re nervous before a performance, just say ‘I never get nervous.’ Soon you will start to believe it, and soon it will be true.”
10. I wish that Gordon Ramsay would narrate my life.